A MoU is signed between Bangladesh Army International University of Science & Technology (BAIUST) & Daffodil Software Ltd. (DSL) on December 08 2018 at the BAIUST, Comilla Cantonment Campus. Col. A H M Kamal, Registrar, BAISUT & Mr. Reaz Uddin Ahmed, Business Development manager, DSL signed the MOU from the respective concerns. The purposes of this MoU are:
- Joint research projects in the fields of mutual interest.
- Exchange of academic and business projects, publications and reports.
- Opportunities for the graduating students to have at least 3 months’ internship.
- Participating in the university's campus recruitment festival once in a year.
- Opportunities for faculty and staff (from university).
- Exchange of visiting research and corporate scholars.
- Be part of industrial advisory committee of this university in order to identify practical knowledge requirements of fresh graduates.
- Other activities as mutually agreed.